The video of my “LED” Installation was recorded the next day. The sound, which is triggering the characters, is not recorded.
The exhibition showed numerous installations that were refering to the architechture of the building.
We had Gustav from Linz giving a wonderful concert causing me goose pimples and i fell in love with her like probably every other boy in the room. Joreg, also from Linz, invited her to give the concert. I never heard of her before. Definitely check out the song Linzserenade.
In the foyer Paul-David Rollman of Airbag was spinning records. My part was a LED Screen Installation in the same foyer. It was made of four units, stacked upon each other, each showing one big character. I had a list of 328 four-letter-words that would change randomly with the beats of the music. Thanks to Eno for borrowing his LED Wall, though it was a lot of work to modify all the cables for stacking the modules.
ARCHITEKTUR UND WIRKLICHKEIT
An evening in the Frankfurter Kunstverein with live music, djs and a multitude of visual stimuli. realized by meso and associated installers.
Nearly all of the works documented below have been created specifically for this exhibition. Working with the architecture of the Kunstverein and the preceding exhibition and the visitors of the night was kind of a curatorial guideline and lead to the theme “Architecture and Reality”.
Sadly the whole exhibition was only visible for one night. If you have your own Kunstverein and are interested in any of the works don’t hesitate to contact the individual authors or one of the organizers Joreg and Michael.
- Der Leuchtturm by Andreas Lorenschat, 1973
- Vertigo by Eno Henze, 1978
- Epizentrum by Martin Zeplichal, 1976
- Einfach zeichnen by David Hessler, 1977
- Coldfinger by Andreas Karlen, 1967
- Interferenzen by Michael Hï¿½pfel, 1971 and Sebastian Gregor, 1976
- Fensterschatten by Eno Henze, 1978 and Joreg, 1978
- Perspective by David Dessens, 1980
- Zelltapete by Jochen Leinberger, 1976
- Timescratch by Joreg, 1978
- Riss by Florian Egermann, 1979
- LED by Karl Kliem, 1969
- Konvex/Konkav by Tebjan Halm, 1979
- Antigravity by Tebjan Halm, 1979
- Notausgang by Antje Bischof, 1978
- still.stand by Michael Mehling, 1978